Forum about Teacher ads - Primary school
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 46757 - from Hyojin (Korea) - 2012-09-13
Primary school : "culture exchange"

Dear all users
I'm Hyojin Jang from South Korea. I've taught elementary school students for 10 years as a public school teacher.(currently I teach 3classes of Grade6s, 6classes of Grade 3s for English.) I would like to have a good chance to get my students to know about other culture.
Through that, I think students can be friends over borders. For that, I have just started a blog. I think exchanging letters, video clips, or co-projects could be helpful for students. The address of my blog is www.koreankidsenglish.wordpress.com, and my email is nicolemonade@gmail.com
Please feel free to contact me. I hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you for reading.

46757 -
modify delete 73366 - Reply from Rachael (USA) - 2013-02-06

Just realized I should have included that we are in the USA. Indiana, to be precise. We would love to practice our letter writing skills with foreign penpals.

46757 -
modify delete 73365 - Reply from Rachael Smith (USA) - 2013-02-06

Hello,

I have 20 twelve-thirteen year-olds that need penpals. We are interested in the writing letters more than email.

Rachael

46757 -
modify delete 72954 - Reply from suttee (Thailand) - 2012-12-30

Dear sirs,
I am an English teacher from Thailand. If possible, I'd like to ask for your kind asistance to ask any interested students in your school to exchanges email for useful purposes. There are about 3200 students .The targeted interested groups is 500 now. They are 15-18.They are very curious to exchange email for language learning and cultural exchanges etc. If any students feel interested, Could you please email their email address to
pongsuttee1@yahoo.com
Kindestr regards.
Suttee

46757 -
modify delete 72432 - Reply from Tammy (USA) - 2012-11-17

Hi! I am a teacher and hold a book club for "10" fifth grade students (ages 10 and 11). We just finished the book Inside Out and Back Again by Thanhha Lai. I am looking for a pen pal project for my book club to work on at our next meeting. Would you be interested in having your students sending information about their culture to our book club via regular ground mail? I can give you the address of my school if you are interested. This could be a one time or multiple time assignment for the pupils. Please email me if you are interested!

46757 -
modify delete 46872 - Reply from Lori (Germany) - 2012-09-16

Hi! I'm an American teaching English in Germany, and I'm looking for a group of penpals for 15 kids, grades 1-4, who are in the after-school program where I work. Their level of English is pretty low (although it varies from kid to kid), but I'd be helping them pretty intensively. They've all committed to this project until at least Christmas, and I'm looking for penpals who would also be willing to write pretty regularly. We could also maybe do video letters, little gifts in the mail, or other special things...we'll see! If you're interested, please let me know!

By the way, I spent a year as an English teacher in Gangnam. I love the Korean culture, and I'm sure my kids will, too!

Forum about Teacher ads - Primary school - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info